Sunday, January 20, 2008

Woah.

Time passes so fast. Tis Sunday already. :3 OH GOD, I DON'T WANT THE WEEKEND TO END. D:

Srjc is okay, I guess, but I'm like SUPER BUSY. Being in council and all and planning an event. It's secret, so shhhhh. =x I'm not allowed to say it here! hahax

I swear though, Gaia is the only thing that keeps me sane. I'm so worried about my O's results already. D: THANK YOU GAIA ONLINE AND MY RPS, AND ALL MY WONDERFUL ONLINE FRIENDS.

ilu guys so much. <333

It's nice to come home after a whole day of work, tired and have some fun. Really. Typing up replies for RPs keep me sane. Some are so super funny that I really laugh out loud. (: I almost wish I could live my online life and discard my real one.

...Yeah right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home