Monday, January 21, 2008

Okay.

So even though I didn't go to school today, I had a pretty interesting day.

SO FAR. 8D;;

I went to the doctor today for my rashes. :< Which all started because I strained my arm muscle, and was brought to a chinese physician and had medicine+ bandage slapped on me, which resulted in 20+ people at school asking me what happened to my arm and...

...I think you get it.

It turns out my skin's allergic to that medicine. Which explains the "going to the doctor and not going to school" part. The queue at the clinic was super long, so I went to buy soyabean milk from mr bean, which was just across the simei mrt station.

Guess what? I have no idea why, but the mrt service from pasir ris to tanah merah was disrupted. BOTH WAYS. For some reason, I didn't notice the mr bean stall, so I wanted to call my mom to tell her. And because the stupid wind messed up my hair, I wanted to use the front camera on my phone to check my hair. :C And guess what? Some crazy woman thought I was taking a photo of the sign and was FROM THE MEDIA. She went up to me and asked me that. And I was like, "No." and looking at her with a totally incredulous look. I mean like the "f***, what are you saying?" look. This was like the first time I've been mistaken for being older. :< Everyone thinks I look younger than 16. So it was a bit of a shock. I'm NOT A REPORTER. I don't look like an intern either, sheesh. Unless she thought I was going to send it to stomp or something or wanted to be interviewed. I don't know who she is. My mom thinks they were scared of the media publishing this, but I don't see why they would be. I mean, sheesh, it'll get out sooner or later.

Crazy woman.

Well, it was a rather interesting experience, to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home