Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i am seriously in one of my MOST RANDOM moods today.

I mean, firstly, I'm rather sleepy and therefore, EMO. Because of god knows what. YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW. tomorrow. THURSDAY.

DUNDUNDUNDUNNNNNNNN~

yush. I'm partly emo, I'm like, "Oh NOES. I don't want my results!" I'm super scared I'll get like, 20 points. I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT OF THAT NUMBER EXACTLY. At the same time, I'm all, "But I wanna see how much I GOTTTTT. D:"

so yeah.

freakily random today.

you can see that on my msn. :/ I put the Zexion icon as my dp, the one that says, "No. Go away. Or I'll pour scalding hot emo on you." SO I'm not THAT EMO. But I'm still emo.

Emo, but crazy, and ranting like xiao. :C I seem to like talking crap like woah today. I mean, I keep on babbling about crazy stuff. That's what I feel like doing. Babbling. perhaps it's because I wanna take my mind off tomorrow and stop myself from panicking and going crazy and like...

YEAH.

BABBLING AGAIN.

quit it, mel. quit it. srsly.

yush. o; For those of you who don't know, minghar's english name is melodine. (((: I never really mentioned that to anyone, cause I'm somehow scared I won't reply if you call me that 8D;; Too used to being called minghar, and i bet my friends are too.

...though it would be much easier for people to remember.

I am so incredibly SIANED TODAY.

There was an hour between physics tutorial and council, so I spent that time (NOT DOING HOMEWORK. There was none, really.) doodling. ALL KH-RELATED STUFF FOR SOME REASON. I mean, I wrote, "A far off dream that's like a scattered memory. A scattered memory that's like a far off dream. I want to line up the pieces, yours and mine." IT'S THE STARTING OF KHII, for those of you who don't know. ;3;

does that sound emo to you? I don't know. I think it sounds emo.

today council was like...woah. so many people pon-ned, 'specially from our committee. Only 7 people, 2 of them which are guys. publicity has the smallest grp now. ): WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYSSS? LEAVING US WITH ALL THE WORK? DDDD<

OR MAYBE.

the problem is what is wrong with me today.

sleepily emo, but talkative.

sheesh.

i shut up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home