Friday, January 25, 2008

WHEW.

So now O's results are already out. @w@ I think we all did pretty well! Yay! Kudos to all! <3333

Well, I did pretty well, in my opinion. xD I never expected some marks, like my SS/Geog to be A2. I mean, I suck. I fail it almost everytime. I got 11 marks, so -2 from CCA is 2 :D YAYNESS! I fulfilled my wish of getting less than 15, and I think I can get into mjc.

I think. D:

Well, I just filled out the JAE form, and mjc is my first choice, so I REALLY HOPE I CAN GO THERE, WITH ALL THE REST. >w< That is my next hope, and dream.

I do wish it will come true.

Wishes do come true after all. Seeing my O results and some stuff on Gaia and all. <333 I'd really like to say a big THANK YOU to all those who support me, my darling friends (You know who you are :D Remember, tmr, 3pm, tampines interchange!<3 I'm looking forward to it!), my gaia friends (you guys rock loads for being awesome. xD) and my family too. <3333

wishes really can come true, if you want them to~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home