Monday, February 04, 2008

be happy with who you are! (:

Ahh, I don't know.

I have no idea why I'm pretty content with my life as it is now.

It all started with Gaia really. @w@ I kinda suddenly realized I actually am quite lucky, finishing quests, and having such wonderful online friends that make me laugh, make me happy, make me smile. (: ilu guys, especially my gaia sibilings. <333 starry, kai and fei! you guys rock, srsly! And all the other ppl online. I may not be like SUPER lucky like those who are crazily rich and have so many expensive stuff, but yeah. I love my gaia life, I wouldn't give it up for ANYTHING.

Same goes for rl life.
well almost.

I am quite happy with 11 marks, really. ._. I'm not a SUPER GENIUS or anything, so yeah. I think we should be happy with what we have. Lots of us complain about our lives and everything, but we don't stop to think about worse situations we could be in! I unno.

Why am I so weird of a sudden? xD

On a completely random side note, I cut my hair, and was convinced to layer it. :/ It looks okay to me though my sis says it's weird. GET USED TO IT. 8D I also asked the hairdresser to cut my fringe short and thin it. :C I was getting annoyed over how long it was and it kept flopping over my eyes.

And I'm getting my contacts tmr~ hahax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home