Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I don't even think my blog url is actually appropriate now. :/

I'm having a hard time being optimistic about things, even though sometimes, I still seem so happy on the outside, and crazy.

That's because I'm TRYING to make myself happy. Sure, it works, for a while, and I go temporarily insane and crazy and all blabbity.

But I don't know anymore.

I'm still feeling a little emo, even though I'm addicted to this happy, disney parade song "Just like we dreamed it" It's seriously nice 8D me and meimei keep singing along to it =x which always lead our parents to go, why don't you sing karoke if you two have nice voices?

xD; funny that I'm a choir gal, yet I don't really want to sing in front of people. Solo. I thought about it before...I don't exactly mind. But then again, our karoke machine doesn't have much english songs we like to sing. That's our EXCUSE anyways (:

okay warning, I'm about to emo soon.

I was completely stupid, and fell down from the third step on the staircase outside the lts :/ happened on...monday, I believe. I landed hard on my right foot, and guess what? I sprained my ankle. I guess it's kinda a good thing, cause it means I don't need to run for PE tomorrow. But it hurts if I put too much weight on it. so now, right ankle is hurting too, cause most of my weight is put on it when I stand :/

I have a lot more to emo about really, but I don't think I should write it here. Some things are mostly personal, and I don't want to hurt anyone :<

God, I need a counselor I can rant to ;o;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home