Sunday, April 20, 2008

sports day, admittedly, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Sure, me, fang and charmaine hid in a corner, ate snacks, drank coke(mostly me, really xD), played phoenix wright with my ds( I was trying not to comment on anything when char played it) and fang was playing harvest moon xDDD

But the cheerleading parts were fun! I especially liked Miranda's and Triton's cheerleading routines! And that's not because Triton is my house and I'm a freaking dedicated person, okays! I really liked it >w< Was so happy when Triton won cheerleading champion! The cheerleaders deserve it! Great job, peeps! ;D

Triton got third overall, which wasn't so bad, cause we were the last at the beginning xD We won three games!!! WOOOOOO!~

But the most EPIC thing of the day...

was that...

the whole school GOT RICK-ROLLED.

I didn't even realise it until char commented that the song sounded familiar, and I had to strain to hear "Never gonna let you down~" then IT HIT ME. Not only I got rickrolled, the WHOLE SCHOOL DID.

that is one EPIC RICK-ROLL.

We aren't even sure most of the school got it or not, but well xD It was still epic! and quite hilarious, if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home